The Little Way Virtue program is made up of a few core components: main ideas, essential materials and important methods.
- Virtue is a good habit or repetition of good acts. To be virtuous, I need to put virtue into action each day.
- Christian virtue is about following the footsteps of Jesus and how he lived virtue.
- Saints are people who lived virtue heroically and loved God. They are holy heroes and can show us how to live virtue.
- Each month, The Little Way Virtue Program focuses on one virtue that is reinforced by getting to know one saint of the month and a scripture passage.
- The program is made up of twenty short 10 minute daily activities for each month.
- The activities use different teaching dynamics to reinforce virtue such as games, memorization, coloring, crafts, role playing, group and personal reflection.
- The Little Way Leader Guide and Curriculum helps the teacher or educator lead the class on this journey of virtue each day.
- The Little Way Student Guide is a full color workbook with the daily activities for the students.
- The progress poster, stamp and buttons for the teacher helps to motivate the students.